Corporate Finance Relationships Manger
Are you a Corporate Finance Relationships Manger looking to make the move into a Top 10 firm?
This role involves a lot of independent work, as you will be managing your own projects, as well as, actively developing a network of contacts to aid with the evolution of the business. An understanding of the digital media sector is highly valued, as much of your time will be focused on the digital sector and investment institutions. Confidence is key as you will also be meeting with and leading presentations for both internal and external clients, alongside providing support to junior colleagues.
Other Criteria includes:
- ACA/ACCA/CFQ Qualified
- Experience in debt and equity, valuations, due diligence, financial modelling and credit assessment
- In depth knowledge of digital media sector
- Proven experience in business development and marketing
- Interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Dynamic and positive outlook
Inclusion and collaboration are at the core beliefs of the firm, who actively seek to support their employees to reach their full potential. With a welcoming and inviting atmosphere, and an ambitious and considerate team, you’ll feel right at home in no time.
For more information on the Corporate Finance Relationships Manager role please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers