Junior Account Executive – Central London – Technology PR With International Presence – £21k
Looking to begin a career in PR?
This is an amazing opportunity to not only cement your place in the PR industry but to start your career as a Junior Account Executive with an agency working with some great Tech clients.
Clients range across consumer tech, enterprise software, and gaming, to ecommerce, financial services, and telecoms including Social Media platforms, an online retail site and an online travel company. This agency based in Central London has a real international presence, having offices all over Europe so travel is a possibility.
If you’re currently a JAE, have completed an internship or even just have an interest in Technology PR then get in touch, as we’d love to hear from you!
The role – Junior Account Executive:
- New business research, researching companies, relevant issues, media coverage,
- Develop a broad knowledge of issues and industry sectors with a detailed understanding of clients businesses, services, practices, and people
- Drafting of strong and well-thought through written materials, including press releases, briefing documents, and case studies
- At least 6 months experience in PR
- A real interest in Technology PR
- You will have strong communication and administration skills, both written and verbal, and ability to produce accurate work under extreme pressure
- Creative input to account work, including identifying opportunities for promoting account objectives
- Deliver outstanding day-to-day client service
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne