Account Manager, Central London - Up to £32k dependent on experience
How does the prospect of working in a great integrated agency with feel good clients sound to you? We're searching for an Account Manager to join an agency that leads their field, so you'll need to be exceptional in what you do.
The Account Manager they're looking for will have experience on charity / NFP clients preferably. They're looking for top Account Manager talent to work across some of their biggest accounts.
As an Account Manager you'll be working alongside various departments within the agency, so interpersonal skills are a must for this Account Manager. This Account Manager will be someone who has their sights set on career progression. They look for talent they see a long term future with, and will look to further the career of this Account Manager.
Here's what you'll be responsible for as an Account Manager:
- Liaise with various departments within the agency
- Present work to clients and get feedback
- Keep on top of creative
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time
- Relay feedback to appropriate departments
Sound like the kind of Account Manager role you're looking for? We want to hear from the right Account Manager.
Here's what we're expecting to see in this Account Manager:
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
- Great client servicing skills
- Second-to-none organisation
- Experience on charity / NFP clients
- Desire to kick on in career
If you're the Account Manager we're looking for please do get in touch.
Please quote JW447 when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/