Tatler, Features Editor
TATLER is looking for a Features Editor to join its busy Features team.
We are looking for a sharp, confident and curious writer who also happens to be a rigorous commissioning editor; someone who is full of ideas, is willing to work hard and who genuinely loves the TATLER world.
This senior position requires someone with experience as a deputy or section editor, and it would be helpful – but not essential – for this person to like animals and fancy dress, and to know the difference between a marquess and an earl.
Only those with a spring in their step need apply.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- You will need to have ideas for features for all sections of the magazine, the website and any future media platforms that have yet to be invented.
- You will be required to commission and write features for all sections of the magazine, the website and any future media platforms that have yet to be invented.
- You will need to be an excellent team-player. TATLER is all about collaboration.
- You will need to have a sense of humour and boundless enthusiasm.
- You will need to keep abreast of culture and forthcoming projects that might be relevant to TATLER.
- You might well be expected to attend parties.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A network of industry contacts
- Ability to deliver excellently written copy within tight deadlines
- A collaborative working style
- Evidence of successful use of social media
Click 'Apply' now.