Business Development Director BDD/159x/04
Our client is one of the UK’s most respected Civil Engineering contractors operating across London & the South East for over 40 years. With a reputation for safety, delivery, innovation & working on the UK’s major landmark projects for Public & Private sector clients they wish to appoint an influential Business Development Director to lead continued profitable expansion.
- Reporting into the Managing Director you act in a highly client facing role to negotiate projects from £10m - plus with clients including Main Contractors, Developers & direct.
- You will maintain current key customer relationships ensuring repeat business and systematically target new business, building winning relationships built on trust, delivery & innovation.
- Acting in a role working closely with internal department heads you will be able to influence and be collaborative in your approach.
- Ideally Degree in civil engineering qualified with considerable experience in Business Development in the contracting sector with expertise in Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Contracting you will be able to demonstrate a track record of winning work at profitable margins forging long term relationships.
- With a proven ability to negotiate & influence at board level you will have a black book of existing customer contacts & the experience of winning new work in the region with Major Contractors, Public & private sector developers & major Builders.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work constructively within a team-focused environment within the senior management team.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills. Able to articulate to the customer and senior management the value of key business propositions.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting ………………………….. to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection