Portfolio Performance Analyst
Job Description: As a Portfolio Performance Analyst, you will lead multiple projects of credit risk analytics, acting as a subject matter expert and providing an effective personal contribution to the sharing of knowledge, ideas, and information relating to credit risk management across the business.
The Client: A well-established, international energy services company.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Use knowledge of performance assessments, scorecards and reporting to produce clear, concise documents and analysis using PowerPoint, Excel and other tools will be required to facilitate comprehension and clear decision-making
- Identify key performance trends and segments deserving additional focus, drawing out key messages to drive change
- Build relationships, leveraging relevant stakeholder networks across all levels of the business and externally
- Excellent Analytical knowledge and experience
- Experience of SAS,SQL and other similar analytical tools
- A Good understanding and background in Credit Risk is desirable
- Ability to prioritise, plan and deliver timely and effective analysis and reporting
- Ability to coach more junior analysts in developing their analytical skills and reporting capabilities