Outstanding opportunity for a consumer SAM – Corporate Profiling up to £37k
Outstanding opportunity for a consumer SAM – Corporate Profiling up to £37k!
Our client, a consumer lifestyle agency specialising in PR, experiential and social are currently on the lookout for an established and exceptionally Senior Account Manager with Corporate profiling experience.
The team are made up of a close-knit group of seventeen individuals whose defining attributes include intelligence, loyalty, sincerity, creativity, determination and ambition. They are very hard working and collaborative, a creative bunch who work together and not competitively. This culture is extremely important and the successful candidate will be someone who has a natural affinity with this and their team.
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will take a proactive approach to source and secure profiling opportunities and their accounts will therefore vary depending on the needs of our clients at any given time.
They will also work closely with account directors and board directors to manage and motivate multiple teams to deliver results for client campaigns, to nurture and grow client relationships, ensure clients are profitable and to drive new business for the company. Despite the emphasis on corporate profiling, their experience must spread across all aspects of public relations, plus have a sound understanding of social media and events too. They will have good business acumen and commercial nous.
- The opportunity to work with iconic, challenger and emerging brands within the consumer sector
- Competitive salary up to £37k plus excellent package!
- Competitive Holiday allowance, pension and other benefits
- An opportunity to work with industry leading and award winning professionals
- A warm and supportive working environment - with added touches such as bubbles(champagne) in the boardroom celebrating anything from client wins, birthdays, engagements at least once a week.
If you feel that the above role is for you and you would like to be considered, then please apply attaching your most recent CV and one of the team will be in touch to discuss this with you.