Product Owner / Product Manager
Cutting Edge Technology, taking innovative products from conception to production!
If you're looking to work at the cutting-edge of technology and own the definition and development of a whole product from concept to production, then this could be the role for you.
This company develops innovative 3D scanning solutions for leading global brands and pioneering organisations. Their technology is re-defining solutions and inspiring better experiences across a wide range of industry sectors from medical research to security and retail. Born out of Oxford University, they have offices in Oxford, UK and Greenville in North America.
They're looking for a dynamic team player to support the next phase of their growth. They need a technically capable individual to work closely with their hardware and software development teams to create and define product solutions while also supporting their sales and marketing activities.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who has either worked as a Product Manager in a software company or is looking to move from software development to a product management role. Whatever your experience, this is a chance to work with a great team of people at the forefront of innovation in the rapidly growing 3D industry.
You will be working closely with their internal R&D teams, customers and potential lead partners to understand and define product requirements as well as travelling to customer sites, trade shows and events and will run product demonstrations.
What you'll need:
- Experience/knowledge in product management taking products from concept through to market
- Strong technical aptitude to understand and define technical problems for a technical audience
- Experience with product requirements capture process for software and/or hardware products and a structured approach to writing Marketing/Product requirements and Test documents
- Flexibility to work closely with R&D and Sales and Marketing in a fast-moving environment to get things done
- Knowledge of one or more of the following would be great but are certainly not a deal breaker:
- Knowledge or appreciation of Computer Vision, 2D/3D imaging or related technologies
- Experience of developing software applications either for Mobile/Web/Enterprise and Cloud software
- Hardware/Software integration test and UAT
- Waterfall and Agile working practices, Jira and Confluence
What's in it for you?
This company has a vision and passion for what they do and provide a supportive and sociable culture that celebrates the achievements of every employee.
They offer a competitive salary, share options and a great range of benefits including flexible working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (and holiday trading), pension (matched up to 5%), corporate gym discount and employee assistance programme.
If this sounds like you then this company would love to hear from you.
They are an equal opportunities employer