Aceville Publications, Content Writer - Women’s Interest Department
Aceville Publications is looking for a bright, creative and conscientious Content Writer to join the Natural Health and Health & Wellbeing editorial teams.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills for print, online and social media, and relish working in a busy, fast-paced magazine office.
No two days will be the same, and you’ll need to juggle between writing for the magazines, their websites and other publications in our women’s interest department.
You will have experience on similar titles and be knowledgeable about the women's interest magazine sector.
The following skills and experience are desirable:
- 1-2 years magazine editorial experience
- Ability to seamlessly adapt between writing for print and digital media
- First class knowledge of the health, fitness, nutrition and beauty markets – holistic health, natural beauty and complementary therapy knowledge a bonus
- Sound understanding and experience of writing for online and social media audiences
- Ability to work closely with an advertising team on commercially-driven content
- An excellent communicator with the flexibility to grow with our brands
- Ability to generate new and exciting ideas for our women’s consumer titles while keeping our audiences firmly in mind
- Good grasp of In-Design
If you think you have what it takes to join the UK’s best complementary health, fitness and natural beauty magazines then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV, a covering letter, plus two examples of your work (online and print) by completing the application form below.