Site Automation Engineer
- Are you an expert in PLCs or controls and instrumentation?
- Do you have extensive experience operating as a site engineer on electromechanical systems?
- Are you looking to join a market leading manufacturer?
Lancashire - Manchester, Preston, Blackburn, Lancaster
Site Automation Engineer - Manufacturing Automation
The Role of a Site Automation Engineer:
You will be getting involved in the ongoing service and maintenance of a flexible manufacturing production line including CNC, injection moulding, and other manufacturing machines and the automated transport systems between them. This will involve servicing electromechanical machinery with a particular focus on automation. You will be working on PLCs and associated systems (fault finding and programming) to keep the line operational.
The Candidate for the Site Automation Engineer Position:
- Detailed knowledge of PLCs (Fault finding, firmware updates, interrogation et al.)
- A background in automation or controls and instrumentation would be highly beneficial.
- Hands on electromechanical service experience of capital manufacturing equipment
- Outstanding customer service and brand ambassador skills.
- Willing to commit to client for long term role.
My client is a leading provider of solutions for flexible manufacturing lines. They have recently won a large contract and are looking for an automation engineer, based on their customer's site, to deliver best in class service support for their ongoing manufacturing and automation needs.
The Package for a Site Automation Engineer:
- Circa £40,000 dependent on experience.
- Ad hoc overtime and discretionary company bonus.
- Health and Life Insurance, Pension
- 25 days holiday plus stats.
The role of Site Automation Engineer is based in Lancashire and candidates from Manchester, Preston, Blackburn, Lancaster, and surrounding areas will be considered.