Corporate Finance Manager/ Senior Manager/ Director
Are you a Corporate Finance expert looking to take on the challenge of a Lead Advisory role within a Top 30, mid-tier firm?
This role is hands on, pro-active and client facing with the opportunity to work on deals across a variety of industries focusing on SME and mid-market. This role would be ideal for a candidate with excellent technical/commercial knowledge and a wealth of client experience. You’ll have a regional remit and could be based in Central London, North Essex or Cambridge.
This is a Lead Advisory position so you’ll be supporting your client across the life-cycle of the transaction. To succeed in this role, you’ll also be able to show an aptitude for business development and deal origination. You’ll be managing a small, but highly talented team and directly contribute to the growth of the Corporate Finance department.
Other criteria include:
- ACA/ACCA qualified, ideally with a background in mid-tier firms – though candidates from Top 6 will be considered
- Ideally, you’ll have a strong network, both intermediaries and with PE/VC sector
- Have previous experience as a Lead Advisor within the SME sector
- Be up to date with all accounting standards and tax legislation
- Highly client focused with excellent interpersonal skills
The firm offers excellent CPD opportunities, as well as a generous benefits package, which includes, life assurance, a contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and 25 days holiday.
With a competitive salary, active social calendar and relaxed professional environment you’ll find yourself becoming an integral part of a lively and friendly team.
For more information please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers