Partnership Tax Consultant
Exciting Partnership Tax Consultant Role
Global Business Based in Gloucestershire
Fast Growing Major Business
1. To review complex restructuring cases and project manage high profile cases via the restructuring executives.
2. To undertake a key role in Partner face to face meetings and surgery days.
3. To liaise closely with external taxation consultants, Partner's accountants & understand the requirement and drivers for the restructuring/financing requests.
4. To draft detailed proposals for the proposed restructuring to be presented to the Divisional Director/Field Management Team for approval.
5. To liaise closely with other internal departments to gain information including Field Management, Legal, Recruitment, Partner payments & loans and BSP.
6. To maintain a relevant up to date knowledge of trading structures, corporate and personal taxation and be able to challenge proposals.
7. To project manage all bespoke financing requests, including completing the appropriate due diligence, cashflow forecasting and obtaining relevant approvals.
8. To continue to drive processes, procedures and direction of the team.
9. Involvement in other ad-hoc projects for the Division.
Able to develop relationships and communicate with both internal and external contacts,
Ability to prioritise and manage numerous projects simultaneously, occasionally to tight deadlines;
Excellent reporting writing and communication skills;
Ability to work independently as and when required.
Qualified tax specialist (ACA/CTA/qualified by experience) with a focus on aspects of taxation of owner managed businesses / personal taxation. Previous financial service or transaction experience would be of benefit, but not essential.
Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge (e.g. pivot tables, financial modelling and lookups);
Experience of accounting and management information reporting systems would be beneficial (e.g. Sage, Intelligent Office, IRESS, True Potential).
Excellent Benefits Package