Marketing Director - Financial Services - c£180,000 Bonus Benefits
Marketing Director - Financial Services - c.£180,000
Leading Financial Services Bank looking for a Digital Marketing Director with deep rooted credit card experience to pioneer the next stage of their growth.
- To develop customer-focused credit card products which drive growth in new customer acquisitions and share of market
- To develop and own a commercially focussed brand and advertising strategy
- Define and deliver a multi-product organic growth strategy across a variety of channels, e.g., direct sourcing, co-branding/partnerships, business/portfolio acquisition, and internal marketing efforts
- Lead the development of new credit card products to support the growth strategy
- Drive performance through engaging leadership, creating an entrepreneurial and innovative culture
- Proven track record of success in a senior management role with demonstrable experience of digital & direct consumer marketing (ideally with P&L responsibility)
- Significant experience in developing and executing an ROI focussed marketing strategy (multi-channel)
- Depth, understanding and demonstrable results in co-marketing, strategic partnerships and joint-ventures in support of marketing goals
Interested parties please send me an email with your CV and details of your present remuneration package to apply@MackenzieSearch.com.
Marketing Search & Selection www.MackenzieSearch.com
Innovation, credit card, Banking, financial services, FS, Retail, wealth, FinTech, Martech, Challenger, HSBC, TSB, Lloyds, Barclays, Barclaycard, Abbey, Amex, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Dinners, Santander, Nationwide, Digital, Propositions, product development, Apps, contact centre, Director, SVP, VP, Vice president, Senior Vice president, marketing Director, Digital Director, Innovation director, PayPal, Tandem, RBS, Nationwide, Atom, Starling.]