Head of Commercial Finance
Working directly with the Group FD and the Divisional MDs, this newly created position will challenge the commercial thinking and strategic decisions. The role will be heavily analysis and business partnering focused.
Michael Page is working exclusively with a leading professional services firm in Nottinghamshire. The organisation is growing steadily and looking to invest into this new position of Head of Commercial Finance to support the numerous business streams.
The business has created a high-performance culture and will create the ideal environment for someone to develop, progress and thrive.
As the Head of Commercial Finance, there will be an expectation that you will be able to demonstrate an inquisitive nature and the ability to highlight trends. The role will support numerous business unit MDs and the UK FD with the drive for more insightful BI and the commentary to support the business decisions.
Other key duties will include:
- Challenging the business model to directly influence business profits
- Production of monthly performance data including KPIs, forecasts and divisional variance analysis
- Commentary and suggestions around investment
- Partnering with sales and marketing to influence top line growth
- Highlight commercial opportunities
This leadership position will require a proven self-starter with excellent analytical skills to drive the commercial mind-set. As the Head of Commercial Finance, you will have direct access to the Divisional MDs with the responsibility to providing support and insight to aid their business growth.
Key points for success:
- Strong financial acumen backed-up with a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- The ability to understand, challenge and influence senior stakeholders in a pragmatic manor
- Excellent data manipulation skills ideally with excel
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot trends and changes in business performance
£60,000 - £75,000 + Benefits