Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior
This firm aligns itself with their clients’ needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
- Accounts preparation.
- Assisting with the auditing of businesses.
- Clients will include small to medium owner managed businesses.
- Audits and accounts preparation undertaken will be varied and turnovers will typically be from £1 million to £30 million.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above Audit Senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
To be considered for this role you must
- You must be ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified – with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you will ideally have experience working within a Top 100 practice.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.