- Ensure accounts received by invoice due date from customer by using auto-reminders already set up and mail merging. When there are no responses via email then call the customers accounts payable asking for the payment date.
- Ensure invoices go out on invoice date.
- Approve invoices by checking raised invoices against Sales Force and ensure there is a signed agreement or purchase order number. If there are none in Sales Force, email the sales to provide this. Once provided approve invoice and send out.
- Create a monthly report for the Management Accountant, showing invoices that are unsent and for what reason.
- Credit invoices when required. Ensure that the credit note is logged in Sales Force along with the new invoice number if raised.
- Maintaining the tracker excel document with comments against late invoice payments or expected payment run dates.
- Administration on accounts; updating company details, putting in PO numbers and re-submitting invoices, responding to customer emails and their queries.
- Maintain master daily sheet for monthly meetings with Accelerate IT and Accelerate Places.
- Maintain desk phone extension number allocation; liaise with IT if requiring new extension numbers. Ensure reception always has an update to date copy.
- Assist with laptop ordering and other computer hardware requirements.
Professional and Personal Requirements:
- Previous, proven experience in a credit control role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Candidates with an accounting background within a tech, venture, or creative industry are encouraged to apply
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using MS Dynamics, Sage or Xero
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V Lookups)
- Educated to degree level or working towards relevant finance qualifications i.e AAT
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English (A-C)
Our environment is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative and we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people are curious, self-aware, resilient and entrepreneurial and enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do; if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Perks and Benefits
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Life Assurance 4x your basic salary
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
Contentive can offer you:
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
- A dynamic start-up environment
- Real prospects to grow your career
- Open culture in which everyone feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions