Credit Risk Analyst
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will work within the New Customer Management team to ensure the effectiveness of credit scoring schemes and strategies.
The Client: A large, multi-channel retail business providing a wide range of products to around 1.5 million customers every year.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Develop, implement and monitor credit systems, scorecards, credit limit strategies, etc.
- Identify risks and improvement opportunities and make appropriate recommendations
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure that there is consistency between marketing and credit strategy
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain and develop new customer credit revenue forecasting models
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of application fraud prevention systems (Transact) and processes
- Educated to at least degree level
- Excellent numerical, statistical and analytical skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience of SQL, SAS and similar analytical tools
- Experience in Consumer Credit Risk (Customer Acquisition / On-boarding an advantage)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to manage projects
- Appreciation of credit legislation, e.g. Consumer Credit Act