Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading Not for Profit organisation to recruit a CRM Coordinator on a temporary basis.
Your new role
In your new role you will be required to support members of the CRM team in the delivery of defined projects via oversight and ownership of regular administrative processes. You will undertake operational activities and work streams as directed by colleagues. Additional responsibilities include;
- Co-ordinate /participate in the delivery of a range of communication campaigns, projects and initiatives
- Co-ordinate / participate in reviews of specific communication activities
- Co-ordinate work involving processes with the in - house communications team /suppliers/agencies
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed it is essential you have experience in the following competencies;
- Data input into the CRM system
- Updating of mailing and subscription lists
- Support with editing, proofing and layout of publications and sourcing photographs
- Co-ordination of smaller-scale publication projects such as factsheets produced to existing template
- Updating of publication stock reports with warehousing supplier
- Management of stock levels and distribution of publications
What you'll get in return
In your new role you will receive a salary the equivalent of £19,000 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.