Digital Brand Manager
Digital Brand Manager
Outline of the Role
Working for a number of brands under the umbrella of our client, this role is all about ownership of the digital channels. The role will include updating & optimisation of the website content - copywriting, artworking of assets and SEO across the websites.
Key tasks include:
The role has three areas SEO, Copy and Artworking.
- Keyword identification and prioritisation - Carry out competitive research, assess search demand and recommend the best keywords for attracting visitors and visibility in search engines.
- Link Building - Identify and contact websites/listings to gain valuable links back to our client’s website.
- On-Page SEO – This includes: writing meta titles and descriptions, reviewing site link structure, review content and keywords, alt and title tags for links and imaged, anchor text and internal linking.
- Off-Page SEO – Using SEO tools identify any technical SEO errors on the site, these can range from duplicate page content to updating the XML sitemap.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation - (CRO) is the process of making changes to your website to improve the ratio of site visitors to customers. Analysing the way users interact with the website, and developing ideas on how to increase engagement and conversion rate through various tests and changes.
Copy & Content
- Content creation – Develop with the Group Marketing Manager, a strategic content roadmap to create relevant and engaging content that can be amplified across social media networks and on the site.
- Small amends to existing assets provided by the brand, resizing of assets and Artwork for campaigns.
You will need to have:
- Creative skills
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Written communication skills for producing high quality content
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Excellent team work skills
- Organisational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging digital trends
- Good knowledge of all relevant platforms / tools
The candidate will need to have a full driving licence and willing to travel between sites if needed.
If you are interested in this position please APPLY now!!! If you are successful a member of the Scout team will be in contact with you shortly!
Scout Talent is an employment business and employment agency.