Job Title: Senior Consultant - Leading Integrated Marketing Agency
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits such as bonus schemes, flexible working opportunities, pension, annual away weekends, regular social events.
About The Leading Integrated Marketing Agency
My client is one of London's leading B2B digital marketing agencies, carrying out award-winning campaigns for multi-national technology giants like IBM, Google and Apple.
The B2B Marketing Agency fosters a brilliant, collaborative team culture and excellent training and development opportunities for their employees. Whether you want to specialise in one specific area or are looking to broaden your skills, you will receive all of the encouragement and support you need to achieve this. Culturally there is a great team atmosphere with open plan offices and a flat structure. They also organise monthly team socials and annual weekends away to places like Spain and France.
About The Senior Consultant Role
As a Senior Consultant, you will have an exciting opportunity to work alongside leading experts in the industry and take the lead on some of the agency's leading B2B Technology accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Consultant:
* Take a lead role within the account team implementing a variety of B2B digital strategies
* Contribute significantly to the development of proposals, with opportunities to pitch for new business
* Project manage campaigns for 3-4 key B2B technology accounts
* Develop content across a variety of channels and formats and help to develop lead generation strategies for clients
About The Successful Senior Consultant
If you are currently in an account handling position and have a keen interest in B2B technology, this could be an excellent next step and provide you with the experience and development to progress your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Consultant:
* At least 3 years' experience, ideally within an agency environment
* Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and accounts at a time
* The desire to work within the B2B tech space and join a team of hard-working, friendly and sociable professionals
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of clients
The Senior Consultant will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior Consultant role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6425.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.