Accounts and Audit Supervisor - Media Sector
Lack of progression in your current role? This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior to step into a Supervisory position within an exciting Media focused Practice.
The firm are looking for an ambitious individual, currently working in a Senior or Supervisor position with a mixture of both Audit and Accounts work. The firm will support you in taking your career to the next level, with constant training, support and the opportunity for progression into a Managerial role. For the right person, there is also the possibility of route to Partnership in the future.
As Supervisor, you will:
- Work in a role roughly split 50/50 between Audit and Accounts
- Manage a team of Audit Juniors/Semi-Seniors, providing support and assistance when required
- Support the Audit Manager and Partners
- Take a lead in the planning and completion of Audits
- Preparation and review of accounts
- Work with a portfolio of clients predominantly in the Entertainment sector
- Develop and build excellent client relationships
- Other ad-hoc work as required
This role would suit an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant who is looking to expand on their existing knowledge and success.
You will have experience leading Audits as well as supervising a small team of junior staff and will be looking to join a firm that will push you to progress your skill set.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity then please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.