Online Search Specialist
Online Search Specialist
We're looking for an outstanding Online Search Specialist to work alongside a top search agency to maximise the online search efforts of Europe's leading organisation in their dedicated field. So if you're a real self-starter who is keen to join the fast-paced world of e-commerce then read on…
Our client is a very well established (but still growing!), online retailer with more than 3,000 employees across 24 European countries, the USA, Canada and South Africa (so it goes without saying there will be opportunities to travel for the right person!). Not only do they take pride in developing their staff, but they recompense hard work and talent with genuinely fantastic rewards - and what's more they offer a fun yet hard-working environment with all the mod cons!
You'll be joining a growing Digital Marketing team, headed up by an experienced Digital Director, and you'll work alongside two Digital Marketing Managers, two Digital Marketing Executives and a Digital Content Executive (as well as a talented team of designers and developers).
You'll be based in a state-of-the art, open-plan office, with access to a fabulous support network just outside of Warwick/Leamington Spa.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Search Specialist to take ownership of the planning, testing implementation and optimisation of efficient and profitable search campaigns across multiple networks and for a number of major retail sites/brands.
Working with a top external search agency and with a significant budget at your disposal, you'll ensure that both SEO and Paid Search/PPC campaigns are being optimised for maximum ROI, you'll be happy managing and directing external stakeholders as well as getting your hands dirty when you need to.
You'll also have a much broader interest in digital, and you'll want to be involved in understanding what the customer is doing on the site when they get there (as well as being concerned with how to get them to the site in the first place!). A keen interest in the customer journey and CRO would be a massive benefit to this role.
You'll remain up-to-date with the latest search industry trends and analyse competitor activity in order to identify strategic opportunities and drive future success.
The 3 main areas of responsibility include:
- Road maps, ROAS, agency management
- SEO - delivering front and back end content and measuring its success
- Maximising Affiliate and display opportunities
This role offers excellent benefits including, 25 days holiday (plus bank hols), company pension scheme, profit related & attendance bonuses, critical illness cover, subsidised canteen, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, discount on products, enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay, share scheme and more!
Do you have the technical skills, commercial awareness and competitive drive to add value to the search activities of one of the UK's leading online specialist retailers? If you consider yourself a Digital Guru and Search Specialist and you can fulfil most if not all the following essential requirements, then send us your CV today!
- Solid background in paid and organic search and agency management
- Strong experience of successfully creating PPC campaigns in Google & Bing
- Proven PPC skills, optimisation techniques and bid management
- Experience in display and remarketing
- Experience of paid Social campaigns
- Strong SEO knowledge and use of reporting tools
- Google shopping / eCommerce experience
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication and liaison skills - both written and verbal
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good literacy, numeracy and accuracy skills
- Good knowledge of the natural search market and search engines
- Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, Tag Manager