Audit Manager – Chichester
This company understand that for their staff to work to achieve the first-class service they offer their clients, they need to create an atmosphere that encourages, and rewards success. With this in mind, they are committed to personal development and provide the best post-qualification continued training and support such as technical support and regular professional updates.
Due to tremendous success and subsequent growth, we are assisting this firm with the recruitment of a highly experienced Audit Manager.
- Recruiting, motivating, developing and coaching the audit team.
- Responsible for managing audit teams on various assignments, with line management responsibility for a group of staff, along with other managers.
- Manage key client relationships and expectations.
- Monitor budgets and agree fees for each engagement.
- Be ACA or ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques ideally within a firm of chartered or certified accountants.
- Have experience of working with SME across multiple industry sectors
- Have experience of, and responsibility for, performance appraisal and development.
- Be up to date with current technical accounting issues.
- Be able to identify areas of risk within clients’ businesses, define the appropriate audit approach, know when to refer upwards and apply judgment.