AAT Studier - Northampton
AAT part qualified - Northampton c£16K - £20K + Study Support
Opportunity for an AAT studier with Public Practice experience and looking for career progression with a large independent firm.
Summary of role:
- In summary you would be involved with providing General Practice and Business Services to a varied range of owner managed businesses.
- Responsibility for the preparation of statutory accounts, management accounts, sole trader and partnership accounts.
- General accounting assistance within the department, as instructed by the partners
- We are looking for somebody who is confident dealing with people and with initiative when it comes to problem solving and able to deal with queries for clients.
- Once you have completed your AAT and you would then be able to progress to ACA or ACCA exams and be involved with the audit team (audit and accounts work) whilst studying.
- AAT studier with about 18 months Public Practice experience
- Experience in producing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Ideally some basic tax computational experience though not essential as training will be provided.
- IT literate, with experience of using a variety of accounting packages.
This is an excellent opportunity for an AAT studier looking to develop their career with an established professional firm of accountants.