SAP Hybris Billing Lead Consultant, London, six figure salary
SAP Hybris Billing, Revenue Consultant (, SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) to shape a digital transformation. You will work on Business Transformation, Process Optimisation, Application Rationalisation and Application Management.
Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas that supports continues improvement and creates exciting accelerators for our customers.
As Hybris Billing/revenue Solution Consultant, you are the solution integration professional to design, develop and support the delivery of SAP Hybris Billing/Revenue solutions to achieve defined business goals and support best practice business changes.
You must possess a unique blend of business (B2C and B2B) knowledge and be technically savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Have experience of aligning technology with business strategy and goals working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyse, design and support the implementation as an expert with deep functional expertise and domain knowledge of SAP Hybris Billing/revenue.
- Design, develop and support the delivery of SAP Hybris Billing, Revenue technology solutions to achieve defined business goals including strong hybris data modelling knowledge.
- Deliver world-class Billing/revenue solutions for our clients
- Work directly with customers and support technical workshops
- Work with our onshore and offshore colleagues
- Support the definition of the logical, physical and system integration architectures
- Support the management of architectural and technical risk
- Ensures solutions adhere to non-functional requirements
- Manage technical aspects of the transition of the solution into a production environment
- Technical lead on various development activities such as designing and developing specific business components, integrations or larger parts of the solution
- Strong focus on high quality throughout the entire delivery process, working closely with the Quality Assurance teams
Requirements of the Role:
- You must have hands on experience with SAP Hybris Billing, Revenue. In addition, we are looking for experience. Ideally you would have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a good insight and understanding into agile, iterative delivery methodologies. SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM)
- A track record of implementing SAP Hybris billing/revenue functionalities of contract management, pricing, rating, billing and invoicing, integration to ERP SD.
- Participated in / led multiple SAP Sales & Distribution or CRM full lifecycle implementations
- Leading workshops with business and IT stakeholders to develop business requirements, produce relevant use cases, design and define specifications, prototype, testing, ability to suggest best practise solutions for agile, scalable and highly-automated, invoicing and revenue management solutions
- Good understanding of underlying technology and integration of Cloud for customer and working with other Hybris packages as well as other IT systems
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Comfort with both technical and business discussions
- Experience establishing value and translating this to effective technology-based presentation, collateral, use cases/case studies and billing/revenue content.
- Ability to effectively articulate technology with flair and to different types of audience
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong command of English language (additional languages welcome)
- Achievement orientated, creative thinker and enthusiastic
If you're interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77348617