It’s time to put your digital footprint on a successful business as Digital Director! You need a strong knowledge of the full marketing spectrum, but a creative mindset to implement the newest digital strategies and tactics.
With the large capital investment, this role will work directly with the Marketing Director to define and execute the growth plans towards increasing inbound leads via marketing channels, efficiencies and sales. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, tech-savvy and highly experienced in marketing, ready to assist in enhancing this highly credited company’s development. This senior leadership role will be responsible for the day to day marketing operations; building and enhancing the inbound marketing funnel. To take on this role you must have strong technical marketing automation technical experience, be adept at data analysis and have a creative mind to ensure exemplary campaign execution.
The Digital Director will identify and provide the key digital solutions to the business’ processes. This role is truly based on being the specialist within the company, as the successful candidate will line manage and lead project teams if required.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Director
- Drive inbound enquires via various digital channels including SEO, PPC, LinkedIn and other Social Media platforms
- Set the digital agenda through constructive market-level analysis
- Have a digital-first mindset whilst using the full marketing mix
- Ability to segment markets and secure revenue streams through the implementation of partner channel strategies
- Work with the team to shift the emphasis and drive of new sales from a traditional outbound telemarketing function to a progressively digitally focused inbound model
- Development of all the key processes and systems required to deliver market-leading CRM, marketing automation and email platforms
- Shape and develop the marketing team, equipping and energising them at the prospect of delivering business goals
- Build strong relationships and cultivate new business opportunities to create exceptional digital solutions
- Be up to date on the newest digital trends and development, enable to be an innovative body and specialist, whilst learning new principles
- Be an influencer for junior teams and share your digital knowledge.
- Be the face of the company to promote the services and values to build brand awareness and establish solid relationships within the industry.
Skills and Attributes required of the Digital Director
- The successful candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience working within a digital environment, with previous management responsibilities involving team progression
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience working with SEO, PPC, CRO, Web Development and Affiliate marketing are key for this role to tailor digital solutions
- Previous experience in senior strategic marketing and commercial disciplines roles, ideally within a B2B environment
- Be a strategic thinker, confident when analysing, interpreting and manipulating key data and trends
- The candidate must have a genuine entrepreneurial flair
- Experience of working with 3rd party software developers and API’s
- The Digital Director should be a strong communicator, both written and verbally, with powerful presenting skills
This is a great opportunity to have a strong influence on a successful and established business! If you want to learn more about this role, then get in touch with our eCommerce Recruitment Team on 0161 833 1044 or apply online!