Group Reporting Manager
Pro Finance are working with a UK well known high street retailer. An exciting opportunity has arisen as they are looking to recruit a Group Reporting Manager in their HQ in Central London.
As the Group Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for producing all monthly management accounts, assisting with year-end audit as well as managing the statutory accounts process. You will be managing the Assistant Management Accountant and support the key stakeholders with accurate reporting and analysis.
Other responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- To work closely with the team to develop and implement a robust month end process and controls, creating efficiency's and continuously improving processes
- To produce the Group Management Accounts monthly including ensuring that significant variances explained
- To prepare the monthly Group consolidation including any consolidation journals required including international operations
- Managing the accruals and prepayments process including posting of the more complex monthly accruals / prepayments
- Monitoring and reporting on the month end and year end close reporting timeline
To be considered for this role:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Experienced Management Accountant - management reporting within a high-volume environment.
- Retail experience is desirable
If this is an opportunity that interests, you please email your CV over to:
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance