Head of Marketing and Investor Relations - Private Equity
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Head of Marketing & Investor Relations to join an award winning private equity firm.
As a specialist in creating and managing funds it offers individual investors the opportunity to invest in small, established UK companies via its tax efficient schemes. A pioneer in its field, the firm has an excellent reputation and strong investor following.
This firm is looking for a self-starter with excellent communication skills and attention to detail at all times. The successful candidate will have experience presenting to and managing relationships with high net worth clients, wealth management firms and financial advisers.
The primary responsibility of this role is to coordinate and implement all aspects of the marketing, sales and investor relations activities of the firm to its current and potential investor base.
He or she will oversee the development, coordination, implementation and tracking of marketing and communication plans. The ability to adapt plans when necessary, based on outcomes, input or changing market conditions is crucial to the success of this role.
They will lead fundraising efforts to ensure target sums are raised from a diverse set of clients, for each offering. The candidate will need previous sales/ marketing/ investor relations experience within a financial services firm.
- Coordinate and implement agreed measurable marketing and sales plans that support business priorities.
- Manage existing client base and prospect to new clients to ensure fundraising targets are met.
- Coordinate and oversee management of CRM system and client communications.
- Contribute to, implement and adhere to company's Compliance procedures.
- Coordinate PR meetings with the firms PR adviser.
- Manage a team of two IR and Marketing Associates.
- Coordinate management of the company website and investor portal.
- Oversee evaluation of the existing book of business for insights into "buyer behaviour" and predictive analysis to guide planning and prioritisation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- First-hand exposure to the marketing discipline and its effective integration with sales.
- Demonstrated ability of shaping and executing robust sales and marketing plans.
- Financial Services knowledge with awareness of compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Analysis and reviews to assess sales potential.
- Experience of lead generation techniques and a strong customer focus.
- Good knowledge of successful industry investor relations practices
- Experience and knowledge of effective PR activities.
- This individual will work closely with and report to the CEO and Deputy CEO