Senior Online Communications Officer
To support the delivery of communications strategy by embedding internal digital communications best practice, particularly in relation to the intranet and development of online channels. Research, introduce and develop communication technologies for the business
- Deliver the strategy and plan for the social intranet and any other online communication tools, you will develop and embed a content strategy, and write and produce content where required
- Own and manage the ongoing maintenance of the social intranet and other online communication tools ensuring they meet business objectives and audience requirements. Deliver on time, to quality and regulatory standard and to budget.
- Act as a subject matter expert and advise on the use of communications technology, monitoring the external environment, to ensure appropriate use of new digital solutions.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports so that they know what is expected, are able to maximise their contribution to business objectives and realise their potential.
- Build and maintain relationships with business stakeholders, target audiences, third party suppliers and other departments to ensure the effective delivery and management of internal communication digital channels and their content.
- Significant experience of digital publishing, social intranet strategy and plans and web management
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proven experience of identifying new communications technology to meet user needs
If you have an understanding of web technologies and online user experience (UX) that would be beneficial.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.