Corporate Finance Manager – Top 20 Firm
Are you a Corporate Finance Expert, looking to make the jump to a managerial position in a Top 20 Firm?In this role you’ll be managing a wide range of transactions, from fundraising to financial modelling, from origination to completion. You’ll play a key part in developing your team’s internal processes and framework, participating in marketing initiatives, business development and deal origination. Confidence is key with this position, as you be developing your network of contacts, meeting regularly with clients, and leading them through the deal process. As such your time will also be split between undertaking research on companies, analysing trends, opportunities and potential transactions and identifying key issues during the transaction process and presenting the clients with possible solutions. An understanding and considerate manner is also vital as you will be leading and supporting junior members of the team.
- Experience of preparing information memoranda’s, business plans and funding documents
- Strong Excel skills, with financial modelling expertise
- A substantial understanding of mid-market deal structures
- A significant understanding of legal documentation with mid-market M&A deals, and be confident in reviewing them
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
For more information or to apply for the corporate finance manager role please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers.