Senior Risk Analyst
As a Senior Risk Analyst, you will be conducting portfolio analysis, building and developing appropriate risk models and automated credit decisioning models/strategies to identify opportunities, mitigate risk/loss and provide analysis and insight to support the development of credit risk management.
The Client: A well-established business offering products to SMEs, homeowners, landlords and individuals.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Design, develop and implement credit risk models and scorecards
- Develop and maintain the credit risk stress testing framework
- Deliver forecasts and insight to provisions and losses
- Provide input and oversight to the key credit risk systems used to support credit risk management including ownership of key external data feeds/sources
- Prepare and develop portfolio analysis to identify risk concentrations, summarise results/conclusions and make recommendations where appropriate
- Experience in design, development, monitoring and oversight of credit risk management models, scorecards and systems.
- Understanding of best practice in credit risk management and how modelling supports this.
- Analytical experience, with high aptitude for data analytics and problem solving.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- SAS coding experience
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- High attention to detail.
- Sets high expectations and standards for themselves and others.
- Degree in a numerate subject such as Maths, Statistics or Economics – Essential