Tax Senior Manager (Private Client)
A dedicated focus on new client acquisition over the last 12 months has resulted in the Private Client Tax Partners of this leading accountancy practice looking to hire an experienced Senior Tax Manager to take on their own portfolio.Role:You will be your clients main point of contact.
Your portfolio will include;
- High Net Worth Individuals, Trusts, Land Estates and Business Directors.Management of a team of less experienced staff.
- Delegation and review of work amongst the team.
- Ensure work is progressed and completed in line with time frames set.
- Participation with ad hoc advisory and compliance projects.
- As part of the role you will be given the opportunity to work closely with the lead Partner in developing the Private Client Tax department.Requirements:Ideally you will be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.A minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience as a Manager is essential.As our client is unable to provide sponsorship you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact at the Levitate Offices.