Account Manager – Consumer PR - £35K
A highly successful and fashionable PR agency is looking to bring in an Account Manager to work on a range of clients in verticals such as Food & Drink, Consumer Technology and Automotive.
- Company Apple Laptop
- Extra 3 days holiday between Christmas and New Year
- Different finishing hours for Weddings, Valentines Day and Birthdays.
- Regular Friday Drinks
- An award-winning training program
AND MUCH MORE!
This role is designed to hone in the new employee’s skills in implementing different tactics across a number or PR and Social media accounts. The successful candidate will get a complete experience with tutoring from a seasoned Account Manager, with the hope that they will become a future star of the business. This 30-person agency is known for having a vibrant, social atmosphere with clients that have been retained for 7 years+ and new business being won regularly.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients.
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Must have agency experience in Consumer PR in an agency environment.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.