Senior Impairment Analyst
As a Senior Impairment Analyst, the successful candidate will determine Impairment across Retail and Corporate portfolios.
The Client: A well-known, long-standing and award winning business with a reputation of providing exceptional levels of customer and employee satisfaction.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Working across both Corporate and Retail Impairment, both Collective and Specific
- Maintain and develop the regular reporting suite required to ensure Impairment is determined in line with agreed timescales and regulations
- Undertake analysis to support insight into the Bank’s impairment position
- Support the implementation of appropriate and effective governance protocols
- Identify and highlight trends, issues and appropriate solutions regarding Impairment to improve business performance
- Understanding and experience of using SAS
- Experience of MI/Reporting
- Familiar with risk management systems, processes, techniques and practices
- Understanding the Risk Function and Customer Lifecycle
- Understanding of the methodologies in place to determine Impairment
- Ideally experienced in a credit risk environment within the Financial Services industry
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent investigative skills
- Strong communication skills