ACA Qualified Financial Controller - Retail
This is a pivotal, people management role, supporting the FD and a team of 13. You'll be an excellent communicator and strong technically, with a passion for the product this business sells.
My client are a fast growing retail provider who are looking for a talented, chartered Financial Controller.
- Manage the processing of accounting inputs and documents for purchases, cash and treasury management, balance sheet controls, using a multi-skilled team
- Complete Value Added Tax returns (all territories) and prepare payment instructions
- Complete statutory information returns as required by Government Departments
- Complete corporate information returns (including, but not exclusively. Acquisitions and Divestment Reports, Cash flow reports)
- Maintain necessary source and back-up information to support corporation tax computations
- Prepare annual and monthly corporation tax returns (External & Internal)
- Assist in the annual budgeting process.
- Support FD in the monthly Forecasting process
- Perform other projects and duties as reasonable requested by the Finance Director and CEO.
- ACA/ACCA accounting qualification
- A proven track record of staff development and management
- A proven track record of communication and presentation to senior board members
- Strong Excel skill
- Working knowledge of ERP System
£45,000 - £50,000