Personal Tax Senior – Swindon
Due to a consistently growing client base and a heavy workload, our client will only consider people that have personal tax experience working within an accountancy firm. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established friendly team where you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of personal tax clients including HNWIs, company directors and sole traders.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, with responsibility for compliance work and identification of tax planning opportunities.
- Carrying out tax work in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns.
- Dealing with enquiries and assisting staff and Principals.
- Considering tax planning issues.
- Accepting responsibility for a portfolio of clients and assisting on client matters.
- Maintaining a record of Tax Returns and ensuring all Returns are filed on time.
- Regular correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties as required.
- ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT Qualified
- Experience within a similar position where you are required to work closely with clients
- A good understanding of various tax software