Estimating Director ED/159/15
Our client is a leading multidiscipline contractor within the UK Infrastructure sector. They wish to appoint an Estimating Director to lead the function within their Rail division which works on major projects across the UK including Rail systems, Track & Civils.
- A member of the Senior Management Team, you will be working closely with the Bid Director and Managing Director; and you will be responsible for managing delivering projects from initial tender enquiry through to submission.
- You will Set a personal example and lead the department team promoting best practice and be responsible for systems & processes working to the businesses core values & policy’s.
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will expertise in leading a senior level Estimating role with direct expertise within the Rail infrastructure contracting sector.
- You will be able to demonstrate the highest levels of pre-contract commercial acumen and technical skills
- You will be keen to join an innovative group with a reputation for proving a work winning solution to clients on some of the UKs most prestigious infrastructure projects which recognises and rewards employees with a industry leading benefits pack and future development.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting ED/159/15 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection