In-house – PR Assistant – Major FMCG Retailer – Up to £28k
One of the leading FMCG retailers is looking for a PR Assistant to join their team and help develop their brand nationally.
This household name serves 66 shoppers every second in the UK so you’ll need to keep on your toes to work in the fast-paced, creative team responsible for all consumer PR.
This organisation is expanding and you could be apart of the newly formed team with a big remit and the opportunity to define how they do PR - you’ll be responsible for creating award-winning PR activations for brand and trade campaigns!
So if you’re tired of PR agency life or have experience working on Consumer brands, get applying as they are looking for someone to start ASAP!
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Deals & Discounts on their own brand
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Plus much more!
- Report into the Consumer PR manager and help with the development of a multi-layered consumer PR plan
- Generate coverage and editorial content across media publications, online and offline, which is in line with the PR strategy and works alongside the marketing strategy
- Help with the management of the Consumer PR budget, including raising POs
- Nurture and develop existing and new relationships with key influencers and media contacts
- Act as a key point of contact for all PR-related queries
- A confident, sociable type who enjoys working as part of a lively and dynamic team
- Adaptable. From time to time, you may be asked to work on campaign communications outside of the PR channel; so you’ll relish the opportunity to learn new things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you’ll need to be able to explain complex concepts to people of all levels
- A strong network of influencers and media contacts
- A proactive attitude to generating press coverage
- A solid understanding of the digital channels (even better, you’ll have experience working with them)
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne