Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager required by a Top 20 Accountancy Practice in their Manchester office. The Manchester tax team of this practice has grown substantially in the last 12 months.
- As the Corporate Tax Manager, you will support the Tax Partners in managing a developing portfolio predominantly OMB clients. You will;
- Prepare and review corporate tax returns and computations.
- Deal with all compliance aspects of the work.
- Provide relevant tax advice to your portfolio of clients.
- Assist your clients with tax planning.
- Oversee a team of more junior members.
- Provide supervision, support and training to your team.
The tax team in Manchester is expected to continue its rapid growth over the next 12-18 months. It is expected that this role will progress into a more Senior position dependent upon the individual's success in the position.
- Ideally CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Minimum of 12 months in a Corporate Tax Manager role.
- Experience of OMBs.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas.
Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact at the Levitate Offices.