Senior Accountant - West London
An exciting opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant to join a small, boutique Practice based in West London. If you are seeking a position that can offer variety and opportunity for progression then this could be a great role for you.
You will report directly into the Partner of the firm, providing a first class service to a varied range of small to medium sized clients. They are small but successful Practice, with a friendly and supportive team.
- Accounts preparation for a variety of clients including Limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Preparing personal tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Bookkeeping duties including VAT returns
- Assisting with junior staff members
- Liaising directly with clients, dealing with queries
This role would suit a qualified Accountant, with at least 3 years' experience working in a Practice environment. Use of CCH and Xero would be an additional benefit, however not essential. You will be confident liaising with clients, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A competitive salary is on offer of up to £45,000 for the right individual, dependent on level of experience.
If you would like to be considered then please apply directly or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.