Group Management Accountant
This is a new Group Management Accountant role for a well established luxury retail brand. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller this is a great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to develop their skills in a growing company.
Our client is an internationally recognised luxury retail brand with its roots firmly planted in the UK. In recent years they have gone from strength to strength, hence the need to expand the finance team.
The Group Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- The production of monthly management accounts.
- The production of the yearly management accounting packs and reports.
- Ensuring that month end procedures are adhered to and implemented.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Identifying other areas that may require further analysis.
The successful candidate for the Group management Accountant will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Have stock experience.
- Previous experience in the retail industry would be a plus but not essential.
- Have strong IT skills.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.