This well respected customer analytics consultancy are hiring for an experienced R Modeller after a number of recent client wins involving advanced modelling projects.
This is a great chance for an experienced statistical analyst or Modeller to develop consultancy and client facing skills, working with a variety of companies across a number of industries including Financial Services, Retail, Media and Travel. You will be conducting advanced statistical analysis as well as performing data wrangling, algorithm development and modelling, devising exciting and innovative solutions for clients.
Technically this business uses tools such as R, Python, HTML, PHP and Java for developing solutions and interfaces for end clients, writing algorithms and data wrangling (gathering and organising disparate data sources) so you need strong coding experience using either R or Python for this role.
You will be working amongst some of the industry's leading minds on CRM analytics and customer insight, contributing to a fun, sociable, passionate and pragmatic working environment. Staff retention is excellent within this company, demonstrating strong employee engagement and constant attention to driving personal development and growth within the teams.
JOB TITLE: Senior Modeller
SALARY: £45k - £65k depending on experience & 20% bonus & benefits
LOCATION: Central London
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics and Statistics etc.
- Proven experience using R or Python (and ideally other statistical tools) for advanced modelling and programming, preferably within a customer or marketing environment.
- Ideally a background in consultancy or agency, although other industries such as retail, telecommunications, financial services and travel considered.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to liaise externally with end clients.
- Passion for the job, strong interest all things customer.
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com