Marketing Week, Digital Content Producer
Marketing Week is one of the UK’s most respected business titles and a trusted and authoritative voice on the marketing industry.
Website and digital traffic are increasing rapidly and we have a growing and engaged audience on social media.
As we approach our 40th anniversary, we are in the midst of a digital transformation with a focus and commitment to innovation. We are looking for someone to be part of that success story and help drive our digital growth still further.
The digital content producer will be responsible for driving traffic to the site through social media, SEO and other relevant digital platforms.
They will also be tasked with producing videos, infographics and interactive content and finding new ways to serve this content to our audience.
While we are looking for someone with some experience and knowledge of managing social media channels and producing digital content, more important is the ability to come up with new and exciting ideas.
The right candidate will have the freedom to innovate and opportunity to leave their mark on this award-winning editorial team.
Please apply by completing the application form below with a copy of your CV and a cover letter that details what you would bring to the role, relevant experience and salary expectations.
- Working with the editorial team to create video and social content and find new ways of presenting articles that suit the needs of the Marketing Week audience.
- Building on and executing Marketing Week’s social media strategy to drive traffic and find new ways to reach and engage our audience.
- Recording and editing Marketing Week’s podcast and promoting it across digital channels.
- Working with the commercial and events team to promote our events, webinars, roundtables and content projects across social media.
- Researching social media trends and new technologies and assessing their suitability for Marketing Week.
- Using analytics to provide insight on the performance of articles, engagement and wider trends, tracking progress against agreed targets and creative a narrative for commercial partners.
- Looking for opportunities to resurface archive content as and when relevant on social media, in newsletters and on the website.
Behaviours and Knowledge
- An imaginative approach to content generation and delivery across different media including video and social media.
- Web production experience including WordPress, PhotoShop and Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics including social media and SEO.
- A willingness to innovate and test new ideas.
- A more engaged audience on social media as evidenced by comments, likes and shares of our content across channels.
- An increase in referrals and acquisitions to the Marketing Week site from digital channels.
- A rise in traffic on archive content.
- New and innovative ways to produce and promote content across digital channels including video and social media.
- A strong narrative that shows digital success.
- Editorial content that is sourced and presented to a standard that our audience cannot find elsewhere.
Marketing Week is part of Centaur Media, a leading UK based business information and media group.
We are a multi-platform content and services business that provides businesses and individuals with knowledge, tools and opportunities to improve their performance.
We show specific global communities how they can achieve excellence, measure and benchmark their performance and celebrate success. Centaur generates market intelligence and insight which enables them to plan and prepare for future trends.