PR Account Manager - Restaurant PR
Account Manager - Restaurant PR
Salary: £30-35K plus bonus and free lunch every day, free training allowance for outside work, flexi-hours, 28 days holiday, health, pension
About The Restaurant PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Manager to join their team. As an Account Manager you will be working for a PR business who think of themselves as the most knowledgeable in not only their own market but share the passion for their client's brands. Constantly, setting the tone in the Hospitality industry for the next big press hit! With over 10 years' experience in their market and established media connection, they find the excitement and fun in every new challenge they conquer.
Fancy being part of a company who combine a hardworking ethic with originality to provide the perfect PR result? Are you a Hospitality Senior Account Executive/ Account who brings the element of cool, enthusiasm, and drive into their work and are looking to share this zest for life with those working around them? If you are a good communicator who can nurture and develop client relationships. Then this Hospitality PR Agency has the right culture for you.
About The Restaurant PR Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Restaurant PR Agency environment.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
* Be the face of this Restaurant PR Agency when managing accounts day-to-day.
* Taking the lead when implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns within PR.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, within Hospitality PR. Keeping your finger on the pulse of new hospitality brands with a little help from your colleagues to generate new business and meet new clients.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with The Hospitality PR Agency's clients being able to decipher the significance of their brand and where they may be able to further themselves therefore nurturing relationships.
* Liaising with the media so they buy into big features and larger stories.
About The New Account Manager
If you are currently an Account Manager with the skills to match, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Restaurant PR Agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Good with all things tech? Think you've got the knowledge to keep on top of the media and integrate campaigns.
* Ideally, you'll be creative in your writing techniques, tailored to PR.
* You'll have an eye for attention to detail knowing what does and doesn't work in the press.
* Passionate about the industry is not essential but do be passionate about your work & PR.
* You will preferably have work experience within the Restaurant PR.
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30-35K depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the PR Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.