Corporate Finance Manager
Michael Page are currently working with a growing Corporate Finance Advisory based in Bristol who are currently looking for a strong Corporate Finance Manager to join their team.
Our client is an expert in Corporate Finance with a strong reputation in M&A and Strategy, helping businesses to fulfil their potential. They specialise in an exciting sector and are looking for a strong Corporate Finance Manager to join their expanding team.
The focus of the Corporate Finance Manager will be on deal origination of M&A transactions in the range £10m to £200m. In this role you will work closely and in direct support of the CEO and other members of the team to execute M&A transactions in targeted industry segments. As a Senior Manager, you will work in close collaboration with external partners as well as the internal team to develop global opportunities for the growth of the business and its global reputation as a market leader.
- Represent the business in the venture capital and entrepreneurial community;
- Aggressively network to identify new opportunities as well as build network of trusted relationships with investors and entrepreneurs;
- Negotiate fee terms for new mandates;
- Build and develop your own pipeline of opportunities;
- Identify and connect all relevant 'M&A deal' stakeholders and negotiate transactions to successful completion;
- Support, engage, and mentor client companies to maximize M&A success;
- Manage the deals data base to accurately track all companies through their lifecycle;
- Regularly report to the CEO on the overall progress of the deal origination and transactions.
The successful Corporate Finance Manager will have the following:
- Demonstrated M&A experience
- Strong understanding or direct experience in private equity, venture capital and corporate venture capital;
- Investment banking or other corporate finance experience a positive;
- Experience with start-up companies, venture capitalists, commercial partnerships, and incubators (desirable);
- Successful track record of sourcing deals with strategic and financial return;
- Strong data, analytics, technology experience and understanding;
- Financial modelling and superior analytical skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be able to think creatively, work in a casual and dynamic global team environment;
- Proven experience in negotiating fee terms and track record of successful M&A transactions.