Finance Manager, Music business in central London
A leading and award-winning technology-powered music services company, offering end-to-end solutions for artists, songwriters, labels and publishing companies. The organisations' technology and services ensure that creators receive more money, better reporting, and maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. The company has multiple international offices with a fast-paced, rewarding environment and is expecting to grow rapidly over the coming years.
Finance manager Role that reports into the Group Director of Finance, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting monthly and annual consolidation, technical accounting and ad-hoc accounting projects.
- Working with Director of Finance to produce
- Monthly consolidated accounts for internal, investors, bank.
- Annual audit consolidated accounts and associated notes as well as liaising with auditors on group matters
- In-house expert for technical accounting matters:
- Writing technical accounting memos
- Supporting other Finance team members with technical accounting questions
- Group compliance aspects e.g. Annual Confirmation Statements
- Ad-hoc Finance projects
Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with strong IFRS knowledge that can be evidenced through experience. This role involves working with Director of Finance and other employees, therefore exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to work and challenge others is essential. In addition, the organisation is looking for a strong team player with a productive approach to work, skilled in prioritisation and organisation. Due to the nature of the role, and auditing background is desired with NetSuite accosting experience.
Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply but relevant commercial understanding would be beneficial as would and interest in music/media industry and a desire to be part of a fast-paced business at the centre of the music services trade.
- Salary £50,000
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance