Account Director - B2C Technology/Entertainment PR
Job Title: Account Director - B2C Technology/Entertainment PR
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £50k depending on experience, plus impressive benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare, breakfast club and £500 bonus for your birthday
About the PR Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Director to join their award-winning, Top-15 PR agency based in the heart of London. This high growth agency is based in a vibrant modern warehouse style office full of tech, toys, music and nerf. You'll be working in the successful B2C technology team, working with a mix of hugely exciting brands similar to Spotify, Mattel Toys and Vodafone. As Account Director, you will be joining an inspiring and award-winning PR Agency with a unique creative approach to generating big ideas. This exciting agency places a large emphasis on fostering a fun, social culture (there are nights out, team events and even annual company retreats!), and they have an excellent staff retention rate.
As the new Account Director, you will be overseeing your impressive portfolio of clients within B2C technology/entertainment/lifestyle, leading on the development of integrated strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
* Create and implement innovative, integrated campaigns for your B2C technology/entertainment clients
* Develop proposals for new clients play a key part in pitching for new business
* Build strong relationships with key client stakeholders
* Manage and mentor a high calibre talented team of juniors
* Effectively manage budgets to ensure profitability on your accounts
About You: The Account Director
You could be a strong Senior Account Manager looking to step up, or an Account Director looking for more autonomy and progression opportunity. You could be a strong in-house PR, looking to join an award winning global agency at the forefront of integrated communications.
Desired skills & experience needed for the Account Director role:
* Client experience within consumer technology, entertainment or lifestyle
* Ability to develop integrated communications strategy
* Commercial awareness and experience pitching for new business
* Some experience mentoring and managing juniors
* Outgoing personality, with a collaborative approach to work
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £50k depending on experience, plus 28 days holiday, private healthcare, Christmas bonus, birthday bonus and flexi-working!
For more information about the Account Director role or to discuss any of our other vacancies send your CV now to Neil Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.