Finance Analyst– Treasury Services
This is financial control with considerable scope and wide impact. Test yourself, stretch yourself and prove yourself every day, managing a multitude of critical relationships and processes at the heart of Sony Global Treasury Services (SGTS).
The top line
Sony Global Treasury Services is a true centre of excellence, managing our FX and funding operations from key financial centres worldwide. Within the division, the Financial Management team is dedicated to efficiency, compliance and mitigation of risk.
Leading our European team will take more than the right treasury and stakeholder management experience. Your discipline, vision and obsession with detail will ensure you fit right in to our culture of precise accuracy and genuine innovation.
• Facilitate sister companies in financial areas such as FX, re-invoicing, liquidity, cash management, credit control and country risk
• Ensure all the group companies in the region comply with Sony group rules and local regulations.
• Coordinate and support Sony Corp HQ Finance and SGTS Branches with financial issues
• Collect information and produce various reports to European Management and Sony Corp HQ Finance
• Organise the projects related to the role and take the initiative in implementing the process/systems in timely manner.
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
• Implement SGTS services (FX, Re-Invoice, Proxy Payment etc.) to the sister companies as Planning team
• Work with counterparties and other SGTS departments to optimise the processes for SGTS services
• Support sister companies for any issues related to SGTS services
• Be involved in various projects which impact on the business/process/systems
• Create various reports for senior managements
• Maintain the systems based on the business requirement and conduct/arrange user acceptance test
• Maintain the master data of the systems (is it almost same with the above item?)
• Confirm/Approve the deals/payment requests submitted by the counterparties
• Liaise with the relationship banks for the matters related to the operation
• Prepare Cash Flow forecast
• Set up and monitor Credit Limit for group companies’ borrowing from SGTS
• Review Credit Control in group companies
• Set up Credit Enhancement (e.g. Parent Guarantee)
• Support group companies in Europe such as dividend coordination, liquidation
• Liaise / negotiate with external / internal counterparties and relevant internal departments.
• Suggest/Propose the reasonable solutions to the line manager to make decision.
• Final decision to be made by line manager, MD following the policy and procedures
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience in corporate finance and treasury (e.g. cash management, FX hedging, fund raising), credit risk analysis, accounting
• Experience in day to day tasks of treasury and financial operations and in financial governance work
• Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Experience in SAP