Field Support Engineer (2nd Line)
- Growing IT managed services organisation.
- Progress to 3rd Line Support and develop your network & cloud based skills.
- Friendly IT team & nice working environment.
What skills you'll be needing
- You will have worked in a fast-paced environment delivering high quality 2nd line desktop/server/network support to customers and clients.
- A sound knowledge of all Office 365 components and troubleshooting of Windows 7-10.
- Solid networking and Exchange server support skills.
- Experience with Draytek routers or close equivalent is very desirable, along with cabling, cyber security and mobile devices.
- Backup technology experience (cloud) and DNS exposure.
- Small business server knowledge.
You will be joining another Field Support Engineer (2nd Line) to deliver high level support to a diverse range of clients. As a field engineer you will require to travel to clients half of the time but you will also be required to deal with current issues back at base. In this fast paced environment you will have to ensure that all the customers and clients are communicated with accurately and efficiently. You will also be working with apprentices who will be dealing with most of the 1st line support issues. The business recently joined forces with a company that has over 1500 active clients you will be working with external teams who will provide extra support and training. You will be involved in suggesting/evaluating tech and recommend any improvements.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary (£20k - £25k) in-line with your current experience. After your probation you will receive a health plan and pension plan, every year of service gains you an extra holiday day (20 – 25). You will be working in a nice environment with a very friendly close-knit team. Being in the field you will have the chance to work closely with long established and friendly clients face to face, the company will provide travel costs. You will also have the chance to progress and move into senior technical roles/team leadership as well as sharing knowledge with apprentices.
Want to be a part of this amazing company? Then send in your CV to George.