Business Development Manager
- Working for a leading global advisory that turns over £2 billion per annum in the UK alone
- Selling employee benefits consultancy services to mid to large corporations
- Based in a brand-new office in Central London
- Additional benefits include 10% pension scheme, mobile, laptop & a gym in the office
The Business Development Manager Role:
Working as a Business Development Manager, your role will be to sell Employee Benefits to director-level executives at mid to large-size corporations. Three days of your week will be spent in the office in Central London while the other two days will be spent in the field, meeting with potential clients. This Business Development Role will be 100% new business, both generating your own leads as well as attending pre-qualified meetings booked by the telesales team. This is a very unique opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Manager to introduce companies to new ways of motivating people and fostering employee well-being.
Our client is a well-established, leading global advisory that turns over £2 billion per annum in the UK and requires a Business Development Manager to drive growth of employee health and benefit sales. This helps high-performing institutions cultivate and grow their teams by carefully balancing costs and rewards, with the deals often involving senior stakeholders from Risk, Finance and HR teams.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 4+ years of service sales experience
- A self-starter who utilizes a consultative selling approach
- Proven ability to sell to corporate executives
- Previous experience selling to HR Directors would be beneficial
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £45-70,000 basic salary with 25-35% annual bonus
- £5,000 car allowance
- Mobile phone and in-office gym
- 10% pension scheme
BMS Performance has spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you secure your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies that we are currently working on, please call Jen McGeady on 0203 463 5211.